Who we are
Our website address is: https://bhaskarpunj.org/
Bhaskar Punj Foundation is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself (“Personal Information”) on this site https://www.bhaskarpunj.org/ (“Site”)
- a) your name; b) your age; c) your occupation; d) a user ID and password of your choice; e) your email and mailing address; f) your telephone number; g) your payment processing details; h) limited personal details; i) Any other data as Bhaskar Punj Foundation may require
Collection of Information
- Site Browsing: You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information. If you desire to register yourself at the Site, you would be required to provide your Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as:
- The date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
- The type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version ‘X’)
- Which ‘hit’ it is on the Site
- The General Information is not Personal Information. Bhaskar Punj Foundation’s tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- The General Information is used by Bhaskar Punj Foundation for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in Bhaskar Punj Foundation and the Site. Such General Information may be shared by Bhaskar Punj Foundation with any person, at Bhaskar Punj Foundation’s discretion.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Email address, First name and last name, Phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data : We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Cookies: “Cookies” are small amounts of data that a website can send to a web browser on a visitor’s computer. The cookie is stored on a visitor’s computer. A cookie may enable the site holder to track how a visitor navigates through its site and the areas in which they show interest. This is similar to a traffic report: it tracks trends and behaviors, but does not identify individuals. Information gathered may include date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the site, and the site visited just before and just after the Bhaskar Punj Foundation site.
Types of Cookies
Cookies can be set to expire: on a specified date after a specific period of time when a transaction has been completed or when a user turns off his/her browser.
A cookie that is erased from memory when a visitor’s browser closes is called a “session” cookie. Cookies that expire based on a time set by the Web server are called “persistent” cookies.
Persistent cookies may be used in some cases, for example, to recognize when a visitor returns to a website. The web browser will send the cookie information from the initial visit back to the website. This is useful to the visitor if he or she has established a password at a particular website and wants to be identified by that site to perform a function or transaction.
To browse anonymously, you may set your browser to disable cookies or delete cookies. Please note that disabling cookies for some services will impact ability to use that service.
Refusing Cookies on Bhaskar Punj Foundation’s Website
Note: Some product features and services provided by Bhaskar Punj Foundation require you to accept a cookie in order to be able to use the particular functionality or service. These cookies are used to establish a link between the user and the application server. The cookies contain unique session IDs, and no customer data is stored on the cookies.
Usage of Information
- Personal information will be used by Bhaskar Punj Foundation for internal purposes including the following:
- Sending you inter alia emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, Bhaskar Punj Foundation Annual Report, reminders for donations, regular updates on the utilization of donations by Bhaskar Punj Foundation and other updates.
- Processing your donations to Bhaskar Punj Foundation and purchases of Bhaskar Punj Foundation products on the Site. (iii) delivering the Bhaskar Punj Foundation products you have purchased on the Site /Receipt for donations made by you to Bhaskar Punj Foundation.
- Maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site
- Evaluating and administering the Site and Bhaskar Punj Foundation’s activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site.
Disclosure of Personal Information by Bhaskar Punj Foundation
- Within Bhaskar Punj Foundation, access to Personal Information collected by Bhaskar Punj Foundation will be given only to those persons who are authorised by Bhaskar Punj Foundation and third parties hired by Bhaskar Punj Foundation to perform administrative services. Bhaskar Punj Foundation will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing Personal Information in Bhaskar Punj Foundation’s Database, processing your orders or donations preparing address labels, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. Bhaskar Punj Foundation cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and Bhaskar Punj Foundation will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
- Bhaskar Punj Foundation may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with Bhaskar Punj Foundation, including companies and non-governmental organisations affiliated with Bhaskar Punj Foundation in any manner. Bhaskar Punj Foundation will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
- Bhaskar Punj Foundation is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of Bhaskar Punj Foundation.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and Bhaskar Punj Foundation, Bhaskar Punj Foundation reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect Bhaskar Punj Foundation and it’s property, to fufill your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of Bhaskar Punj Foundation.
- Bhaskar Punj Foundation endevours to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information. The Site is a VERISIGN approved site.
- Bhaskar Punj Foundation however does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Links to other Websites
All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images and software is the property of Bhaskar Punj Foundation and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Bhaskar Punj Foundation and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries, making a donation or placing an order for the purchase of Bhaskar Punj Foundation products. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site can only be made with the express permission of Bhaskar Punj Foundation. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to Bhaskar Punj Foundation belong to their respective owners and are their property.
Bhaskar Punj Foundation Donation Refund Policy
Bhaskar Punj Foundation takes the utmost care to process donations as per the instructions given by our donors, online and offline. However, in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous donation or if the donor would like to cancel his donation, Bhaskar Punj Foundation will respond to the donor within 7 working days of receiving a valid request for refund from the donor. The timely refund of the donation will depend upon the type of credit card/banking instrument used during the transaction. The donor will have to send Bhaskar Punj Foundation a written request for a refund within 2 days of making the donation to Bhaskar Punj Foundation’s official address or email firstname.lastname@example.org along with-
- Proof of the deduction of the donation amount.
- In cases where the donation receipt has already been issued to the donor, the donor will have to return the original receipt to us at our office addresses.
- If the tax exemption certificate is already issued, then we are sorry but we will not be able to refund the donation. However, in case of a valid refund request due to any error on Bhaskar Punj Foundation’s part, Bhaskar Punj Foundation will refund the donation and bear the costs of the same.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, or concerns with regards to breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Mr. Vikas Pandey (email@example.com ) or any executive body of organization
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
By visiting this page on our website: https://bhaskarpunj.org
Last updated 07/29/2021